TextureFirst you have to create screenshots of all surfaces of the 3D models that will be used as a texture later. The screenshots are then collected in one single file. Caution: The length corresponds to the width of the overall texture!
ZModeler UV-Map-preparationIn ZModeler the texture must be assigned to the object:
- For this we click the red ball in the menu bar.
- In the new window, we can choose an appropriate name for the material.
- Below, you see the term "Texture Layers". Here we click on the box with the three "..." and then click "ADD".
- Search and add the texture, then click "OK".
- In the material editor click "ASSIGN TO SELECTION" and then click "OK".
- The texture can now be assigned to the model, you'll also have to order the surfaces.
1,089 times viewed