Table Of Contents
Base color table
Note: You could use this uncompressed PNG file as base. Use right click and save as.
Modified color table
This example is a extreme one.
How to create a color table?
- Capture one or more screenshots from your scene and put them in Photoshop together.
- Modify the screenshots with only adjustment layers (As example: gradient map, black and white, vibrance, levels, curves, selective color) You can use every blendmode, too.
- Open the base color table and copy your adjustments layers to this file.
- Save it as "*.tif" with the extention "*_lut2d".
- Drag it to the viewport of QSF to import the file as dds.
- Go to "Map Properties" -> "Default Compositing" and add the lut2d texture to ColorGradingLut0 or ColorGradingLut1.
Datasource store"<datasource folder>\data\texturen\*_lut2d.tif"
634 times viewed