- In the Object Properties window, rightclick on any property > “Create Component”.
- Choose the component to add
Linking entities to a slot
- Select the object you want to link to a slot
- Rightclick on the object that you want to link to
- “Object” > “Link Selected to Slot” > Choose the slot to link to
Tintable Mesh ComponentFor tintable meshes, the Mesh component must be replaced by the TintableMesh component. This can only be done by deleting the Mesh compoinent, then creating a TintableMesh component, then reassigning the mesh to the TintableMesh component.
778 times viewed