constant crashes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Security notice: Please remove the file 'emergency_5_settings.json' from your crash dumps generated by EMERGENCY. The file may contain login data for your World of EMERGENCY account!

Information: The EMERGENCY community board is completely free and is financed by advertisement. Please deactivate adblocker if you use this site. Thank you!

• constant crashes

Type of bug: Gameplay

Detailed description:No matter what I’m doing whenever I play the game for around 30 minutes-ish the game crashes I’ve tried reinstalling a restarting my PC and everything else I could think of this is my last hope

Steps to reproduce: just play for a bit and it will crash

EMERGENCY game version: Steam and umm if you mean the update build then the build ID is 4270203

Playing time:play for like 15-30 min for this to happen

Addition / other information: This mod alone has got me playing emergency again it really is amazing it’s so good that even though it crashes every 30 minutes I still play it and just restart my game please continue to develop this game I am very much looking forward to it. :)
    Files