Bieberfelde vehicles swapping crash

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Information: The EMERGENCY community board is completely free and is financed by advertisement. Please deactivate adblocker if you use this site. Thank you!

• Bieberfelde vehicles swapping crash

Hello everyone, I have a big probelm. I made that BFE RD skin placed on the Hemer NEF from ISL and I wanted to put it in the original BFE as NEF from 1st RW.
    In ISL it is considered as 13_82_01, so I changed name in the editor as 11_82_01 wich is supposed to be the good one. I also replaced the e4p files to be as near as I can to the optimized version.

The problem is that the vehicles spawns in game and inits as 11_82_01 so it's all good so far but when I press the Alarm button of it, my game just crashes

I didn't edited any scripts or something on the vehicle, only the name of the main e4p and of the vehicle in game, as it is in ISL but at a different slot.

Maybe someone here have an idea of where the problem comes from and how can I resolve it?
    Thanks

UPDATE : Problem solved, I copied every lights, doors and wheels from mine to the original NEF and everything worked perfectly, weird.
    Files

Facebook page : facebook.com/3dfiredept

Email : 3DFiredeptpro@gmail.com

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zarthania ().