Turntable ladder with endless hoses ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Security notice: Please remove the file 'emergency_5_settings.json' from your crash dumps generated by EMERGENCY. The file may contain login data for your World of EMERGENCY account!

Information: The EMERGENCY community board is completely free and is financed by advertisement. Please deactivate adblocker if you use this site. Thank you!

• Turntable ladder with endless hoses ?

New

Type of bug: Gameplay | Level Design | Graphics | Vehicles | Technical

Detailed description: I just finish off my building fire and send undeployed my ladder. I have send the ladder back to base As soon as the undeployment was finish. Shortly after I notice a long hose line along the road. I thought to my self im sure i haven't order a large water logistic so i followed the line to find out who done that mess. After following the line half across the city I notice the line ended behind the ladder. Strange question how is that even possible because there is no function for in this version to connect hose to the ladder ?

No screenshots obtain because steam decided not to save them after the game crashed shortly after but I have retrieved a crash report hope that should bring some light to this interesting function.

Steps to reproduce:

EMERGENCY game version: steam uptodate

Playing time: 12min 37 sec

Addition / other information:EMERGENCY5_error_report_210223-124306.zip

The post was edited 2 times, last by Napoleon231187 ().