Assitance , Crash to desktop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Security notice: Please remove the file 'emergency_5_settings.json' from your crash dumps generated by EMERGENCY. The file may contain login data for your World of EMERGENCY account!

Information: The EMERGENCY community board is completely free and is financed by advertisement. Please deactivate adblocker if you use this site. Thank you!

• Assitance , Crash to desktop

Type of bug: Gameplay Technical

Detailed description: Hallo :saint: I am experienced crashes desktop when I start BFENG, I choose the main Bieberfelde map, I have installed the manual Mod as indicated in the streaming release. I do not know what else to do . I just bought emergency 20 from steam, I have tried to change the Language of the game in German but the problem persists. attached screenshot.
    THANKS for your daily work.
    Steps to reproduce: Manual install , STEAMAPPS/COMMON/EMERGENCY20/DATA/ tick on in modification submenu in launcher, I Choose Bieberfelde Map ,

EMERGENCY game version: 4.2.0

Playing time: btw 1 minute to 20 minutes

Addition / other information:
    Images
    • 149873607_3639754482782411_4316175025166433116_n.jpg

69.56 kB, 621×533, viewed 37 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by jandrusko92 ().

• I have compiled this information, , I also attach screenshot of my main menu, Maybe I have installed it wrong.
    EDIT: The vehicles names and events looks diferent
    EDIT2: I fix the vehicles names and main menu names changing language , Spanish to English
    EDIT3: Delete cache , manuall installation & repair the game in steam = less crashes.

Sorry for my poor english.
    Thanks.
    Images
    • unknown (1).png

859.21 kB, 546×960, viewed 22 times
    • unknown (2).png

68.11 kB, 323×115, viewed 14 times
    Files
    • DxDiag.txt

(62.21 kB, downloaded 3 times, last: )

The post was edited 10 times, last by jandrusko92 ().