Doppler Shock - A Definitive Siren Pack

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Information: The EMERGENCY community board is completely free and is financed by advertisement. Please deactivate adblocker if you use this site. Thank you!

• Doppler Shock - A Definitive Siren Pack

New

dopplershock.png
      ABOUT :

Doppler Shock Siren Pack is a sound modification that introduces current generation real-world siren tones to Emergency 4 - 911 First Responders, giving you a realistic siren's atmosphere. The siren pack will contain familiar siren brands heard on the front-lines, including but not limited to Whelen Engineering, Federal Signal Corporation, Code 3 PSE. and SoundOff Signal, and among other manufacture; allowing the user to have a variety of siren options to customize their in-game experiences.

FEATURES :

- Realistic volume leveling, doppler/reverb effects and seamless looping.
      - Singular, Dual and Low-Frequency Siren tones ( limited to certain siren models)
      - A versatile, wide selection of Police, Fire and EMS application siren tones for you to choose - all you have to do is re-name the audio file to the readable emergency 4 ( and its affiliated community modifications ) siren traits.
      - Can be used for your own private experiences, or in your public created modifications, for as long you reserve and adhere to crediting its author, me. See below.

You may use this mod as long as you follow these terms:

• Don't redistribute without my permission.
      • Don't edit any file and redistribute it without my permission.
      • I am not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your PC or game directory during a) the installation b) usage or c) removal of this mod. You are responsible for backing up your files!
      • If you want to include this mod in a pack, please contact me. Correct credits must be given at ALL times.

This modification is still a work in progress, but expected to be released soon. I will upload a video to preview some of the sirens available in the pack. Please be sure to subscribe to this thread for any future updates/development progress.