Kein Fahrzeug mit entsprechendem Gerät an der Einsatzstelle

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Information: The EMERGENCY community board is completely free and is financed by advertisement. Please deactivate adblocker if you use this site. Thank you!

• Kein Fahrzeug mit entsprechendem Gerät an der Einsatzstelle

Hello, i have a little problem at a call on wegber7 : äusrusten oicht moglich, da kejn Fahrzaug mlt antsprechendem Gerat an der Einsatzstelral Verkehre HunuauIS Traffic directer JOV"
      i transleted but no unit wants to pick tools for rescuing trapped people... what to do? Thanks.

The post was edited 1 time, last by noBlubb: Please provide meaningful titles ().

• Hi, i have a problem with wegberg 7 i would like to discuss. After i install the mod for emergency 4(and also adding the english translation since i don't understand german) and open it there are a few things missing. First of all in the new HLF engine the automatic side doors are not shown on the vehicle secondly when there is a fire alarm the vehicle that transports additional personel on the station is mission(the only thing is shown is a "missing modeline") and finally when the firefighters change into their default uniform there is also a "missing modeline". I reintalled it but the problem stays. I would appreciate some help.
    • Mihai14C wrote:

Hello, i have a little problem at a call on wegber7 : äusrusten oicht moglich, da kejn Fahrzaug mlt antsprechendem Gerat an der Einsatzstelral Verkehre HunuauIS Traffic directer JOV"
      i transleted but no unit wants to pick tools for rescuing trapped people... what to do? Thanks.
      The vehicles called "HLF" or "RW" have these kind of equipment. You'll need to respond with those.