Amsterdam-Amstelland Modification v1.1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Information: The EMERGENCY community board is completely free and is financed by advertisement. Please deactivate adblocker if you use this site. Thank you!

• Amsterdam-Amstelland Modification v1.1

Amsterdam-Amstelland Modification v1.1
      This is an update to the Amsterdam-Amstelland Modification v1.0F posted back in 2013.
      Because the v1.0F version had some bugs but I do love the custom map and vehicles from that specific mod I decided this mod deserved an update getting rid of some of the bugs.

Changelog V1.1:
      Added e4mod.dds Modification Selection Menu icon
      Changed Freeplay Loadingscreen background
      Finished "Mobiele Eenheid" (Riot Police) Prototype which was already in the 1.0F gamefiles
      Added dispatch "Mobiele Eenheid" (Riot Police) script
      Dispatch "Mobiele Eenheid" (Riot Police) to the "Uitruk Demonstratie" (dispatch for demonstration) script
      Finished "EOD" (Bombsquad) Prototype which was already in the 1.0F gamefiles
      Added dispatch "EOD" (Bombsquad) Prototype script
      Dispatch "EOD" (Bombsquad) to the "Uitruk Bommelding" (dispatch for bomber) script
      Finished "Brandweer dienstauto Polo" (FD Service Car VW Polo) Prototype which was already in the 1.0F gamefiles
      Finished "Brandweer dienstauto VW Fox" (FD Service Car VW Fox) Prototype which was already in the 1.0F gamefiles
      Added a personel entrance at the Firestation Willem (Firestation at the south east corner of the map) to make it possible for the firemen to enter and
      exit the service cars parked outside
      Added parkingspots for the service cars at the Firestation Willem
      Added spawning the Polo, Fox and Piketwagen service cars at freeplay loadup
      Added doors (although hidden behind the skin as there were no seperate door models available for the vehicle) to the Rijkswaterstaat vehicle,
      making it possible for the highway road inspector to enter and exit his vehicle.
      As a sidenote: Rijkswaterstaat is responsible for the design, construction, management and maintenance of the main infrastructure
      facilities in the Netherlands. Road inspectors are responsible for the safety of the main roads and respond to highway incidents
      Debugged the "Uitruk middelbrand", "Uitruk grote brand", "Uitruk zeer grote brand" en "Uitruk Grip 1" (second, third, fourth and fifth fire alarms) scripts
      Enhanced parking and unloading of ambulances at the hospital
      Added and debugged changing clothes of firemen to scuba gear, gassuit, diver, toxic gassuit (decon), trafficvest or firefighter with turnout gear script
      Added and debugged changing clothes of police officers to trafficvest script
      Added changing clothes of bomb squad personel to protective gear or scout script
      Added equip "Mobiele Eenheid" (Riot police) officers with riot shield or flasbhang
      Added equip "Arrestatie Team" (Swat) officers with ballistic shield or flasbhang script
      Added "Arrestatie Team" (Swat) scout officer to the spawn "Arrestatie Team" script
      Debugged most of the dispatch scripts to enhance performance (game gets stuck for a moment while loading all vehicles to dispatch)

TODO:
      Add a parking script
      Add quick attack including changing firemen from turnout gear to scuba gear
      Add limited watersupply on the engines and laddertrucks and a hydrant system
      Add a diver on the WO (water accidents) vehicle

Will be posted asap

Files

The post was edited 4 times, last by PrestadevNL: typo in bbcode, new attachment ().

• Nice update! You’ve Made Some great changes. Any chance you’re planning on adding The New police uniforms? They are downloadable on the Dutch forums and free to use When mentioning The author.

I ran into a small bug still. My first mission was a jumper from one of The two highrises. When using The jumper-alarm-script it gave an script-error. Any chance you will debug That script as well?
      mfg, take care!
      Xx
      DKDBEM4
    • DKDBEM4 wrote:

Nice update! You’ve Made Some great changes. Any chance you’re planning on adding The New police uniforms? They are downloadable on the Dutch forums and free to use When mentioning The author.

I ran into a small bug still. My first mission was a jumper from one of The two highrises. When using The jumper-alarm-script it gave an script-error. Any chance you will debug That script as well?
      I will see into the jumper script and add it to the list todo
    • Woop woop! Finally! i have waited so long for this one!

Edit:
      Bugs i have found so far:

- RWS still cant turn of lightning (and has wrong lightning)
      - The ambulance ''broeders'' cant step in the ambulance after it turned in the patient at the hospital, resulting in one big mess of ambulancebroeders at the hospital,
      - the firefighter from the small DB car cant step in his car after he stepped out of it
      - policemen random stand on the middle of the roads, i cant move them or control them

The post was edited 1 time, last by SoppeJam ().

• SoppeJam wrote:

Woop woop! Finally! i have waited so long for this one!

Edit:
      Bugs i have found so far:

- RWS still cant turn of lightning (and has wrong lightning)
      - The ambulance ''broeders'' cant step in the ambulance after it turned in the patient at the hospital, resulting in one big mess of ambulancebroeders at the hospital,
      - the firefighter from the small DB car cant step in his car after he stepped out of it
      - policemen random stand on the middle of the roads, i cant move them or control them
      Thanks for the feedback. I'm already working on another update and will have a look at your bugs
    • some more bugs i found today:

- When a patient is extremely low, and loaded on the brancard, and you want to transport him to the hospital, it sais a member of the MMT has to go with the ambulance, but there isnt space for another persion in the ambulance,

- Patients cant get of the brancard after loading them on it (because the ambulance cant depart since the patient is low, and has to be treated by the MMT, which results in a stuck ambulance.

- Springer script crashes the game (gives an error)

- Policemen get stuk sometimes on a different menu, where they cant get in a car anymore or grab their guns.

I will try getting screenshots/video of all the bugs so you have a clearer image.

also a thing i would improve, there are only 2 TS trucks, which makes it kinda hard to handle multiple or big fires
    • SoppeJam wrote:

some more bugs i found today:

- When a patient is extremely low, and loaded on the brancard, and you want to transport him to the hospital, it sais a member of the MMT has to go with the ambulance, but there isnt space for another persion in the ambulance,

- Patients cant get of the brancard after loading them on it (because the ambulance cant depart since the patient is low, and has to be treated by the MMT, which results in a stuck ambulance.
      To prevent this issue you can have the ambulance medic ride to HQ with the MMT vehicle and have a MMT medic ride along with the ambulance. But I will see to it that the ambulance will get another seat just in case the MMT needs to ride along.

SoppeJam wrote:

- Springer script crashes the game (gives an error)
      Thanks, some of the dispatch scripts like the springer contain a bug at the moment, that will be fixed at the next release.

SoppeJam wrote:

- Policemen get stuk sometimes on a different menu, where they cant get in a car anymore or grab their guns.

SoppeJam wrote:

I will try getting screenshots/video of all the bugs so you have a clearer image.

also a thing i would improve, there are only 2 TS trucks, which makes it kinda hard to handle multiple or big fires
      Thanks for your feedback. At the moment the game contains 3 TS(engine) trucks and 3 ladders. When dispatching Grip 1 (5th alarm) 2 additional TS trucks and 2 additional ladders will be dispatched from the off-map region. That should be adequate for handling any size of fire (unless half the city is burning =O )

On a general notice:
      Thanks to all the feedback and some things that I have noticed myself a version 1.1.1 is already underway.
      I'm still not content with the way a patient is delivered at the hospital and some other minor things so some thorough testing and a little bit of patience is still needed.
    • Update
      Amsterdam-Amstelland Modification v1.1.1

• Debugged dispatch suicide jumper script
      • Debugged dispatch Hostage situation script
      • Debugged dispatch bomb alert script
      • Debugged dispatch small rescue script
      • Debugged dispatch 4t alarm ("Uitruk zeer grote brand") script
      • Added hooking up a trailer with boot to the firestation 1 rescue squad vehicle ("Post 1 HV")
        • For coming changes to the dispatch of water related incidents
      • Enhanced dispatch firestation 1 Wateraccident vehicle ("Post 1 Waterongevallen") script.
      • Changed the point where personel for this vehicle is spawned at the firestation and added more time for the diver to enter the vehicle before the vehicle exits the firestation.
      • Added the cancellation of police vehicle send on patrol when given another order.
      • Made it possible for riot-police officers to arrest suspects, even when they have their shield equipped
      • Added script to have riot-police officers to place suspects in a squad car
      • Debugged script for Rijkswaterstaat road inspector (engineer) to enter his vehicle
      • Debbugged the parking and unloading at the hospital script
      • Added a parkingscript for all emergency vehicles
      • Enhanced Spawning and flow of civilian traffic on the freeplay map
      • Added ambient sound to all parts of the freeplay map
      • Changed the background music

• Added e4mod.dds Modification Selection Menu icon
      • Changed Freeplay Loadingscreen background
      • Finished "Mobiele Eenheid" (Riot Police) Prototype which was already in the 1.0F gamefiles
      • Added dispatch "Mobiele Eenheid" (Riot Police) script
      • Dispatch "Mobiele Eenheid" (Riot Police) to the "Uitruk Demonstratie" (dispatch for demonstration) script
      • Finished "EOD" (Bombsquad) Prototype which was already in the 1.0F gamefiles
      • Added dispatch "EOD" (Bombsquad) Prototype script
      • Dispatch "EOD" (Bombsquad) to the "Uitruk Bommelding" (dispatch for bomber) script
      • Finished "Brandweer dienstauto Polo" (FD Service Car VW Polo) Prototype which was already in the 1.0F gamefiles
      • Finished "Brandweer dienstauto VW Fox" (FD Service Car VW Fox) Prototype which was already in the 1.0F gamefiles
      • Added a personel entrance at the Firestation Willem (Firestation at the south east corner of the map, firestation 1) to make it possible for the firemen to enter and exit the service cars parked outside
      • Added parkingspots for the service cars at the Firestation Willem
      • Added spawning the Polo, Fox and Piketwagen service cars at freeplay loadup
      • Added doors (although hidden behind the skin as there were no seperate door models available for the vehicle) to the Rijkswaterstaat vehicle, making it possible for the highway road inspector to enter and exit his vehicle.
      • Debugged the "Uitruk middelbrand", "Uitruk grote brand", "Uitruk zeer grote brand" en "Uitruk Grip 1" (second, third, fourth and fifth fire alarms) scripts
      • Enhanced parking and unloading of ambulances at the hospital
      • Added and debugged changing clothes of firemen to scuba gear, gassuit, diver, toxic gassuit (decon), trafficvest or firefighter with turnout gear script
      • Added and debugged changing clothes of police officers to trafficvest script
      • Added changing clothes of bomb squad personel to protective gear or scout script
      • Added equip "Mobiele Eenheid" (Riot police) officers with riot shield or flasbhang
      • Added equip "Arrestatie Team" (Swat) officers with ballistic shield or flasbhang script
      • Added "Arrestatie Team" (Swat) scout officer to the spawn "Arrestatie Team" script
      • Debugged most of the dispatch scripts to enhance performance (game gets stuck for a moment while loading all vehicles to dispatch)

• Add a parkingscript
      • Add quick attack including changing firemen from turnout gear to scuba gear
      • Add limited watersupply on the engines and laddertrucks and a hydrant system
      • Add dispatch and spawning of Regio HA OGS (Decontamination container truck)
      • Add dispatch poisonous gas leak alarm script
      • Add spawning of trailer with boat at firestation Willem at freeplay loadup
      • Add script to dispatch firestation 1 rescue squad to hook up to the boat with trailer before leaving the firestation
      • Add waterrescue dispatch alarm script
      • Add spawn and dispatch of rescue crane from region script
      • Add car in the water rescue dispatch alarm script
      • Add contamination incident to the map
      • Add person drowning incident to the map

Will follow asap