Project Reality Lichter ** V.4 IS NOW RELEASED **

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Information: The EMERGENCY community board is completely free and is financed by advertisement. Please deactivate adblocker if you use this site. Thank you!

Attention: During the night of the 8th March a spam bot has sent spam e-mails to users of this message board. The e-mail function was disabled and the spam bots were suspended.

• Project Reality Lights v.4.0 is now released !

This modification attempts to achieve more realistic blue light patterns and lighting effects. All of the light packages in the modification are not based on it's real life counter parts but a generic, general light packages that would be seen throughout the European countries, U.K, N.L, etc ...

youtube.com/watch?v=aQLYaAPyfz4&feature=youtu.be

DOWNLOAD : mega.co.nz/#!FcxzSRAC!h6yPINgC…cM82J0jwueaz5je6zYleUx_7U*

** THE LINK AND FILES INCLUDED ARE SAFE AND NOT CORRUPTED WITH VIRUSES. IF YOU GET A ANTI-VIRUS WARNING, IGNORE IT. **

Change Log :

- New area radiation effects.
      - Improved patterns with random and synchronization cycle.
      - Toned down general flare brightness and minimized forward white lighting.
      - Improved Police Helicopter lighting, along with realistic spotlight texture and coloring.
      - and many more ...

Known Bugs :

- Some vehicles often will have a large, white halo glowing around them. This is still a mystery bug that i do not know how to correct. This version should NOT have any mystery white lights but if it does, let me know so i can fix it.

I hope you guys enjoy it and have fun !
    • Xplorer4x4 wrote:

Having a similar problem with the Cop Car. Huge white and red radiation on v4

Ok, thank you for reporting this. I will take a look into it.

This is why I don't like the QSF editor, it keeps corrupting my files everytime someone installs the mod. I tried it myself, it works. Some users installed it and worked, but others like you, didn't work ...

the editor should not be running an integrity check in the first place. It seems like when it notices a new prefab file, it declares it alien and deletes it by it self. How the f are we suppose to make mods if the editor won't let us save it truly ...

:cursing:
    • Actually I did find out lots of stuff, but the thing is, we should wait for the DLC to be released - otherwise it would affect the original game data. I did lots of stuff in the original data yet and figured out, that the algorithm has some nice stuff in it with what you can provide oscillating lights and lots of more stuff. But as I said - it is only interesting when the DLC is released - from there on, we can share our knowledge :D (I do have lots of stuff to be done, but I think I'll be more active in maybe two or three weeks)

---

Talking of you offer - I would like to test it, but atm I have no time at all to do it... :D (Even if I have good pc specs, my FPS usually drop and I have no clue where that comes from^^)
    • wootdafuq wrote:

Actually I did find out lots of stuff, but the thing is, we should wait for the DLC to be released - otherwise it would affect the original game data. I did lots of stuff in the original data yet and figured out, that the algorithm has some nice stuff in it with what you can provide oscillating lights and lots of more stuff. But as I said - it is only interesting when the DLC is released - from there on, we can share our knowledge :D (I do have lots of stuff to be done, but I think I'll be more active in maybe two or three weeks)

---

Talking of you offer - I would like to test it, but atm I have no time at all to do it... :D (Even if I have good pc specs, my FPS usually drop and I have no clue where that comes from^^)

wootdafuq wrote:

Actually I did find out lots of stuff, but the thing is, we should wait for the DLC to be released - otherwise it would affect the original game data. I did lots of stuff in the original data yet and figured out, that the algorithm has some nice stuff in it with what you can provide oscillating lights and lots of more stuff. But as I said - it is only interesting when the DLC is released - from there on, we can share our knowledge :D (I do have lots of stuff to be done, but I think I'll be more active in maybe two or three weeks)

---

Okay, bud. This sounds good to me. I'm willing to work with you and share some of my findings as well. I'll give you a heads up after the DLC is out and I'll provide you the files. You can have a look at them in the editor and I'll take your opinions on it. Thanks again, bud. I have a list of concepts that I want to try out ... I just don't have a full understanding of the light editing limitations in the editor, it's still a maze for me. But so far, so good !