I'm Starting a High Quality Mod Team

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm Starting a High Quality Mod Team

Hello community,

I am writing to you all because I'm looking for talented members to join a modding studio
      I'm the leader of the modding studio and all work is 110% voluntary and we'll be making 2 different mods for 2
      completely different games (Emergency 4) and ArmA II the Arma II mod is set in world war II in the Eastern front.
      I don't want to give to many details away just yet

Were looking for talented members with the following skills

3D Modeller
      ----------
      .Be able to make High and low polygone models and have knowledge of how to Uvw-unwrap
      if not be willing to learn how to un-wrap
      Software:the 3D Modeller must knowledge and have at least one of the following programs,3D max,Blender 3D,Cinema 4D

Texture
      ----------
      .Be able to make high quality textures for things like,weapons, vehicles
      Software:the Texture must knowledge and have at least one of the following programs: Photoshop,Paint.net,Gimp and any other paint software

Animator
      ---------
      Be able to make a variably of Animations
      software of your choice

Code
      -------
      Be able to script things into the game
      software your choice again

Other things
      ------------
      Have Skype (Would be nice if you had a mic but don't have to)
      Teamwork skills and be able to work with others.
      No age restrictions as long as you can produce high quality work

Here's an example of a 3D model I'm working on (World War 2,Work In Progress)

imageshack.us/a/img820/5471/austinambulance.png
      imageshack.us/a/img826/2993/austinambulance1.png

If your interested please let me know

The post was edited 2 times, last by Freelancer ().

• First question, what are your modding skills? Just 3d modeling or more?

Second, what do you want to do? Most people in here only join if they already know what the final mod is supposed to be like.
      "gay i mean i never see shit liek that hapen when i use a tactical nuke on modern warefare 2 nukes dotn do shit liek that i meana god how dumb would some one have to be to belive this shit"
      - US-Killerspielfan, nachdem er den Anime-Antikriegsfilm Barfuß durch Hiroshima gesehen hat (Quelle)