Information

Wir verwenden Cookies, um Inhalte und Anzeigen zu personalisieren, Dienste bereitzustellen und die Zugriffe auf unsere Website zu analysieren. Außerdem werden durch unsere Partner Informationen zu Ihrer Nutzung für soziale Medien, Werbung und Analysen erfasst. Weitere Informationen

• Information

The Kampen Mod
      www.Kampen-Mod.nl

the Current version is: v0.1

This mod is mostly built by me alone and with a little help from others, and some scripts.

this mod is sponsored by Brandweer Kampen , Gemeente Kampen , Webreus & Ziegler NL

More information will be added later.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von martijntjuh ()

• Website back online.

Hello emergency-forum.de

the Kampen mod website has been offline for 2 days as a result of changing hosts.
      i've been working on it for about 4 evenings now and finaly got most of the errors and bugs out.
      the website now back online, but if you happen to see a bug or error i would love to see the reports.
      you can send them to " info @ kampen-mod.nl "
      i would like to know what type of error and on what page did you get it.

also you can reach the website via kampenmod.nl and not only kampen-mod.nl
      i'm also looking for people for the following functions:

3d artist / 2d artist and UV mapper / scripter (2x) / Editor artist / Community manager

for all functions the following things are required:

you must understand and speak the English or Dutch language.
      you must deliver high quality work
      you can work with the team
      you are willing to learn
      you are able to keep secrets

benefits:
      you have acces to the latest version of the mod
      you will get your own e-mail adress for internal and external communication

if you think you are up to the job you can send in the next things to info @ kampen-mod.nl

Name and surname(family name)
      function
      did you work on a mod before? and witch one? * (not required, but it might help)
      the reason why you want to join the team.

if you have any questions, please post it in the comment topic.

Martijn